I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Products meeting the search criteria
Region: Madeira.Grapes: Verdelho. Bright, light gold colour. Citrus notes, floral and honey. Soft in texture, well balanced and persistent. Excellent as an aperitif, consommé, smoked salmon, dried ham, pates or spaghetti with clams and orange...
Região: Douro.Grapes: Old Vines.Yellow-green, very intense and complex aroma, fruit of white, floral, mineral, citrus pulp. In the mouth shows amplitude, vibrant acidity very well integrated. Very long and persistent ending. Perfect with cod, roas..
Region: Vinhos Verdes (Monção e Melgaço).Grapes Alvarinho.The fermentation took place in stainless steel tank for 3 weeks. It was stained in stainless steel to preserve all the aromas of fresh fruit, followed by a bottle stage of about 6 months.Lemon..
Region: Dão (Gouveia - Serra da Estrela).Grapes: Encruzado, Uva Cão, Bical, Terrantez.A concept for wines that happen.For unique conditions in unique years. by constant concern, a challenge to all standards. They could be called "collection wines", b..
Region: Dão.Grapes: Encruzado.Besides being a great wine, the Druida brand also presents the story of a great friendship between two winemakers, Nuno Mira do Ó and João Corrêa.When the latter left this world prematurely, it was the idea of one day ce..
Region: France (Loire Valley).Producer: Henri Bourgeois.In this Pouilly-Fumé 85% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 15% fermented in oak barrels.The maturation occurs in fine lees for 7 to 8 months.Pouilly terroir giv..
Region: Douro.Producer: Secret Spot Wines.Grapes: Gouveio, Viosinho, Rabigato, Verdelho and Moscatel Galego Branco.Aging on fine lees with battonage in stainless steel vat.Citrus color with good intensity.Young aroma, intense with good complexity rem..
Region: Vinhos Verdes (Monção and Melgaço).Grapes: Alvarinho.The vineyards are by the river, at low altitude, and the soils are deep with high content of rolled stone.The wine has complexity, vegetal character, minerality and bitter own of the Alvari..
Region: Douro (Carrazeda de Ansiães - Pombal)Typical grape varieties of the Douro with predominance of Rabigato and fine Malvasia.Fermented naturally, followed by a stage in contact with the lees for 10 months in used barrels of French Oak.Wine of li..
Region: Alentejo (Redondo - Serra de Portalegre).Made from multiple ancient grape varieties of centuries-old vineyards, consociated with olive groves, located in the parish of Reguengo, in the Natural Park of Serra de S. Mamede (Portalegre). The alti..
Region: Vinho Verde.Pre-maceration with stainless steel fermentation. After fermentation, a stage of constant batonage is followed to promote a good contact with the fine lees until it reaches the moment of bottling.Citrine.Mineral character. Elegant..
Region: Douro (Douro Supeior - Vila Nova de Foz Côa).Grapes: Viosinho ,Rabigato, Sauvignon Blanc.Prepared in Quinta dos Bons Ares from Viosinho, Rabigato and Sauvignon. The altitude and granite soil of this farm convey you a remarkable acidity ..