Products meeting the search criteria

Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)

redwine, spain, macan, tempranillo, vegasicilia, rioja, rothschild

MÁCAN tº 2013 - Spain


Region: Spain (Rioja)Red wine made entirely with Tempranillo. After malolactic fermentation in barrels, 30% and deposit for the remaining 70%. Aging is done in French oak extra fine grain, a major part in new barrels and the rest in used barrels for ..


wine, redwine, spanishwine, winefromspain, vegasicilia, valbuena, vegasiciliavalbuena, riberadelduero, tempranillo, merlot

VEGA SICILIA Valbuena tº 2014 - Spain


Region: Spain (Ribera del Duero).Grapes: 95% Tempranillo, 5% MerlotValbuena is the pure expression of a red at Vega Sicilia, with an ageing of five years from barrel to bottle, which gives it its name, Valbuena 5º (5th year). 225-litre French and Ame..

Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)